miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

I want to see you soon, I miss you so much.

Hi Lee, I continue studying  my two degrees, besides I satrt to work in a bar the saturdays at night, in some cases I help to my mom with the chores of the house, because she's legs hurt her so much, and I don't want to her get sick. I have thought go to visit you, becuase you are my best friend and I miss you so much besides I want to buy a kitty because my mom gift my kitty, in other hand i wan to tell you that the next mont maybe I do a trip to cartagena to celebrate my sister birthday, she would like that yo were there for her birthdays, i hope that you have a good life there, and I hope to write you again soon.
I love you so much, I read you later.
say hello to your parents and you brother by me
bye bye
jonathan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario